Proverbs 31 Woman Challenge
Journey with other Tru Divas as we go week by week taking on the challenge of becoming a Tru Proverbs 31 Woman this year.
Week #2 - You Gotta See It Before You See It (#TruVision)
Proverbs 31:27 says, "She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."
We have completed our first challenge for 2018. NOW, it's time to write the vision and make it plain. A Proverbs 31 Woman does not simply sit and waits for things to happen. She LOOKS ahead and goes after what will work well for her household. If you do not already have one, you need to CREATE A VISION BOARD! There are things that God has for you and yours, but you won't receive it unless you believe it. The Word says that faith is the SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR and the evidence of things not seen. It's time to figure out what it is you want and LOOK AT IT before you get it! What's your vision?
Challenge Action Steps:
1. Pray and ask God for clarifying in direction for your life and for the desires of your heart.
2. WRITE down your desires and those things that God showed you.
3. Find IMAGES that reflect EACH DESIRE for your vision to begin creating your VISION BOARD.
4. After you create your vision board, POST IT where you can see it daily and SHARE with those you trust with this vision.
5. GET TO WORK! Set a timeline or set of due dates to achieve these things and GO AFTER THEM in the name of Jesus!
*NEXT WEEK, I encourage you to join in on the Vision To Fruition Series Prayer Conference Call!